Learn How To Communicate With Your Animal Friends
Dr. Dolittle once said he spoke over two thousand languages, including Dodo and Unicorn.
Imagine living in a household where everyone thinks of you as a family member, yet no one asks how you're doing or communicates with you in a meaningful way?
Are animals really independent, or do we make them that way?
Is your animal friend Lonely, Happy, Healthy?
Why is an animal more connected to one person in your family than to another?
What is his or her purpose in your life?
Do you have a soul contract with your pet?
In this two-hour course you will learn how to communicate with the Animal Kingdom!
* Develop communication techniques that really work.
* Learn specific exercises that facilitate trust and healing.
* Discover your animal's life purpose.
* Uncover your animal's fears or worries.
* Build a more rewarding connection with the animal in your family.
* Hear/share true stories about the amazing things animals have done.
Testimonial from a workshop participant:
We once had a cat that brought a fresh flower to every new animal that came to the farm, and if the new arrival came during the winter months, then as soon as spring came, he'd pick a dandelion and drop it at the feet of the new addition.
* Don't bring your animals to this workshop... Their focus would not be on wanting to communicate with you in this setting.
Date: to be announced
Location: Wind Spirit Farm ~ 452 Fletcher Farm Road Bloomingdale, NY 12913
Time: 10:00 Am - 12:00 Pm