Awaken Your 3rd Eye
If you have questions please Contact Kelly at; email@example.com
Develop your psychic ability while learning to communicate with your Spirit Guides and Teachers.
When you have a desire; Find a competent teacher & practice.
In This Course You Will Learn:
1. To Awaken your psychic ability.
2. Learn how to read other people.
3. Master the Shamanic Journey and how to move beyond it for everyday use. * See Shamanic Journey
4. Acquire a balanced 3rd Eye for trust in your psychic awareness.
5. Learn how to ask questions and get clear answers from your spirit guides and teachers.
6. Discover the science of intuition and its significance in psychic development.
7. Learn the ancient practice of Shamanic drumming and how it keeps us in harmony with the world around us.
8. Shift your energy from one reality to another and “see evidence” of it.
9. Understanding Ritual and its importance in intuition.
As a Group:
* Our group will open and close our time together through ritual.
* Read for each other.
* Drum together as our ancestors did.
What to Bring:
* It's best to have your own drum, however, if you don't have one Kelly has several to lend you.
* Blanket or Matt for laying or sitting on.
* Journal & Pen
Vegetarian Lunch & Snack Included. (Vegan's must bring their own food)
Beverages: (Hot or Iced Tea/ Spring Water)
452 Fletcher Farm Road Bloomingdale, NY 12913
Time: 9:00 AM ~ 3:00 PM both days; Sat. and Sun.
Contact: Kelly at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: To be announced
Class Price: $150.00
- 25.00 - Security deposit $125.00 - Cash only at the doorBring a friend and get an additional $25.00 dollars off!
This workshop is Covid dependent.
To take this class, you must read the following information, and email Kelly at email@example.com to confirm that you are coming and that you’ve read and understood this page. The deposit is non-refundable and will be deducted from the total price.
* In compliance with N.Y. State Education Health Services Guidelines for a person to person contacts in stage 3 of COVID we will….
* Keep the class size to a min. of 12 folks or less in order to create adequate space between us.
We will also do things outside.
* Kelly will provide a clean/ disinfected environment for the workshop. All surfaces will have been sprayed and wiped clean prior to your visit.
* If you feel the slightest bit under the weather stay home!
* Arrive at 8:45 Am Class starts at 9:00 Am
* Park your car.
* Be sure to shower and wear clean clothes for both days of the workshop.
* After using the toilet, you will use the rubber gloves provided to wipe the toilet seat.
(There will be a small garbage can to deposit the gloves and wipes into.
** NEVER Flush these items down the toilet! I have a sensitive septic system.)
Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds with soap and water.