What is Soul Retrieval?
Soul retrieval is the process used by a Shaman to re-unite fragmented parts of one's soul due to unvalidated trauma.
What is Soul Loss?
Soul loss occurs when trauma goes unvalidated regardless of age or circumstance.
It is a term used to describe fragmented energy that has separated itself; from our essential "whole self-energy."
Basically, a piece of our essential energy slips away from our soul and goes to a safe place in the ether where it can remain for many years. The psychological term for soul loss is 'Disassociation'.
There are several methods that assist in returning a lost soul part. One can retrieve a soul part through hypnosis or in psychotherapy, however, the latter two can take years of hard work, whereas a trained Shaman can retrieve up to three lost soul parts in one session.
- I feel incomplete. My life is good but there's something missing.
- Inability to move past an issue despite efforts to do so.
- Feeling like you’ve done everything you can but feel stuck regardless.
- Void of appropriate feelings or feeling disconnected from life.
- Memories of an incident in your past that frequently repeats itself in your mind.
- A sense of having lost something within yourself that negatively has changed your outlook on life.
- A sense that someone took a part of you, your heart, your soul.
- Feelings of an inner disconnection or separation even while your outer life seems normal.
- Feelings of emptiness, or a hole within you that just can't be filled; or that you try to fill with addictions to shopping, busyness, food or drugs, and alcohol.
- Feeling like you're just not the same since the loss of a loved one regardless if they have crossed over or in a divorce or other separation.
- Feeling the need to return to a person or a location that seems unhealthy or unlikely, even though there is no apparent reason for you to do so.
- Lost memories, as with not being able to remember your childhood.
- Depression or unexplained anxiety or moodiness that comes and goes.
- A sense that something is wrong with you, or your health, even though your doctor denies a problem.
- Fear of the dark.
- Feeling the need to control people places or things and needing to always prepare for what is coming.
- Lack of spontaneity.
- Anger easily.
- Can’t break the habit of blaming others for what is wrong in your life.
- Feelings of powerlessness
- Feeling like an outsider even though friends and family love you.
Words and phrases used to describe soul loss.
- She's very nice, but she's really out there!
- I feel so ungrounded.
- I have a whole with-m me that never seems to get filled. I try to fill every day with.... either, food, or shopping, or alcohol and or drugs but it comes back the next day.
- I haven't felt the same since...
the accident, operation, or divorce... (name the trauma).
- I feel like a part of me is still at the scene of the accident.