Learn How To Communicate With Your Animal Friends
Dr. Dolittle once said he spoke over two thousand languages, including Dodo and Unicorn.
Imagine living in a household where everyone thinks of you as a family member yet know one asks how you're doing, or communicates with you in a meaningful way?
Are animals really independent or do we make them that way?
Is your pet Lonely, Happy, Healthy?
What is his or her purpose in your life?
Do you have a soul contract with your pet?
Join us at this for this two-hour course and learn how to communicate with the Animal Kingdom!
* Develop communication techniques that really work.
* Learn specific exercises that facilitate trust and healing.
* Discover their purpose in your life.
* Uncover their fears or worries.
* Build a more rewarding connection with your animal family.
* Hear/share true stories about the amazing things animals have done.
* Don't bring your animals to this workshop... Their focus would not be on wanting to communicate with you in this setting.
Date: February 23, 2020
Location: Wind Spirit Farm ~ 452 Fletcher Farm Road Bloomingdale, NY 12913
Time: 10:00 Am - 12:00 Pm